Notice to sites:
Bluemetrix have discontinued the IrelandMetrix Internet Audience Measurement (IAM) system for Ireland effective Friday May 18th 2012. The feedback from customers and partners has always been encouraging during the provision of the service. However, due to the slow overall market adoption of the service, we are instead now focusing efforts on our products and solutions within the evolving cloud-based analytics markets. Thank you for your willingness to work with us on such a new initiative and we hope you derived some value from the service.
Required action by sites:
- We ask you to please remove BlueMetrix tags from all of your sites pages by Friday May 18th.
- If you have issues with this timeline we will work with you on a case by case basis
Steps to be taken by BlueMetrix:
- Cease processing reports and publishing IrelandMetrix Top Site Data - April 30th
- Stop Collecting site centric data from your website – May 18th (Assumes removal of all tags)
- Published historical data will still be available from IrelandMetrix.com/topsites.html for a limited period.
In Ireland we will continue online consumer research services, Acumen, in partnership with Behaviour and Attitudes with a focus on measuring digital campaigns and analysing online retail data. We would be delighted if these areas lead to a way for us to work together again in the future.